Custom made to exact specifications and fitted by our licenced and trained staff
The PERFGUARD Sliding Security Screen Door is custom made and manufactured with a sheet of perforated aluminium mesh. The mesh is 1.6 mm thick, perforated and powder coated, it is retained within an extruded aluminium door frame and is corrosion resistant.
The PERFGUARD Sliding Security Screen Door includes an Austral single locking system with an internal deadlocking snib for fast key less exit and two keys, in addition an interlocking system is fitted to the back of the door to lock it into the fixed glass panel for additional security.
Four heavy duty rollers are fitted to the frame.
The PERFGUARD Screen Door System has been tested in an approved NATA test rig to Australian Standards AS5039-2008 for hinged security doors and is ideal for large openings.
In addition pet doors can be fitted without compromising the security of the door.
- Custom made to your requirements
- Perforated corrosion resistant aluminium mesh
- PVC pressure retention system
- Extruded aluminium door frame
- Available in 18 colours
- Frame size: 20mm x 70mm
- Single deadlock: two keys and internal snib
- Four heavy duty rollers with stainless steel bearings
- Lock available in Black
The PERFGUARD Screen Door System has been tested in an approved NATA test rig to Australian Standards AS5039-2008 for hinged security doors.
- 1.6 mm thick aluminium sheet
- Perforated and powder coated
- Strong, extremely resistant to corrosion
- Excellent clarity of vision
Category: Sliding Doors
Availability: In Stock/Custom Made