Custom made to exact specifications | DEFENDOOR is manufactured in Australia
Each door is custom made and also made to comply with current Australian standards.
The Defendoor Hinged Security Screen Door is manufactured using a heavy-duty aluminium frame and fitted with our 316 marine grade stainless woven steel security mesh.
Each Defendoor Hinged Security Screen Door includes an Austral Elegance three point locking system.
The triple locking system, much like the single lock system features an internal deadlocking snib for fast key-less exit and two keys.
The Defendoor passes testing for Forced Entry (AZT0014.16) and Simulated Wind Driven Debris Impact Tests (AZT0062.16) in addition to salt water tests, knife shear tests, pull tests, hinge level and longevity tests. All tests conducted by independent NATA laboratory.
FOR FULL DETAILS SEE OUR STANDARDS PAGE.
The Defendoor have three heavy duty steel hinges fitted to the frame, this then provides six points of contact to the door jamb.
Heavy Duty Built Quality
- 316 marine grade stainless steel woven mesh
- Heavy duty Defendoor aluminium security frame
- Austral Elegance single lock fitted
- Triple lock with unique 5 way action
- Three heavy duty stainless steel black hinges
- Mesh diameter 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.80
- Ultimate tensile strength 860-940 Mpa
- Strands per inch, Warp - 11 Weft - 10.5
- Colour, Ultra black low sheen
- Testing, AS3715-2002, AAMA 2603-05 AAMA 2605-05
- External testing to relevant architectural standards, Salt spray, 10,000 hours
- Knife shear test. AS 5041-2003; Passed
- Higher Ni content
- Powder coated black
- Available in 18 colours
- Frame size: 20mm x 70mm
Category: Hinged Doors
Availability: In Stock/Custom Made