Custom made to exact specifications
Sliding stacker doors can be made to suit various applications; primarily one fixed glass panel and two sliding glass doors.
The Defendoor Sliding Security screen door can be fabricated to suit your sliding stacker door requirements.
Defendoor Sliding Security Screen Doors are manufactured from a heavy-duty aluminium frame and fitted with 316 marine grade stainless woven steel security mesh.
The two sliding screen doors are connected by means of an interlocking system that ensures the stacking motion is fluid through the opening and closing process.
The Defendoor passes testing for Forced Entry (AZT0014.16) and Simulated Wind Driven Debris Impact Tests (AZT0062.16) in addition to salt water tests, knife shear tests, pull tests, hinge level and longevity tests. All tests conducted by independent NATA laboratory.
FOR FULL DETAILS SEE OUR STANDARDS PAGE.
ADDITIONAL ITEM: Sliding Water Closer
Heavy Duty Built Quality
- 316 marine grade stainless steel woven mesh
- Heavy duty Defendoor aluminium security frame
- Austral SD7 single lock fitted
- Four heavy duty rollers with stainless steel bearings
- Frame interlocks plus 5 x 5/32 rivets for attachment
- Offset interlocks plus 5 x 5/32 rivets for attachment
- Mesh diameter 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.80
- Ultimate tensile strength 860-940 Mpa
- Strands per inch, Warp - 11 Weft - 10.5
- Colour, Ultra black low sheen
- Testing, AS3715-2002, AAMA 2603-05 AAMA 2605-05
- External testing to relevant architectural standards, Salt spray, 10,000 hours
- Knife shear test. AS 5041-2003; Passed
- Higher Ni content
- Powder coated black
- Available in 18 colours
- Frame size: 20mm x 70mm
Category: Sliding Stacker Doors
Availability: In Stock/Custom Made