Custom made to exact specifications
The Defendoor Sliding Security Screen Door is manufactured from a heavy-duty aluminium frame and fitted with our 316 marine grade stainless woven steel security mesh.
The Defendoor Sliding Security Screen Door includes an Austral single locking system with an internal deadlocking snib for fast key less exit and two keys; with an interlocking system fitted to the back of the door to lock it into the fixed glass panel for additional security.
Four heavy duty rollers are fitted to the frame that allow internal adjustment of up to 11 mm.
The Defendoor passes testing for Forced Entry (AZT0014.16) and Simulated Wind Driven Debris Impact Tests (AZT0062.16) in addition to salt water tests, knife shear tests, pull tests, hinge level and longevity tests. All tests conducted by independent NATA laboratory.
FOR FULL DETAILS SEE OUR STANDARDS PAGE.
ADDITIONAL ITEM: Sliding Water Closer
Heavy Duty Built Quality
- 316 marine grade stainless steel woven mesh
- Heavy duty Defendoor aluminium security frame
- Austral SD7 single lock fitted
- Four heavy duty rollers with stainless steel bearings
- Frame interlock plus 5 x 5/32 rivets for attachment
- Mesh diameter 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.80
- Ultimate tensile strength 860-940 Mpa
- Strands per inch, Warp - 11 Weft - 10.5
- Colour, Ultra black low sheen
- Testing, AS3715-2002, AAMA 2603-05 AAMA 2605-05
- External testing to relevant architectural standards, Salt spray, 10,000 hours
- Knife shear test. AS 5041-2003; Passed
- Higher Ni content
- Powder coated black
- Available in 18 colours
- Frame size: 20mm x 70mm
Category: Sliding Doors
Availability: In Stock/Custom Made