Custom made to exact specifications
The Defendoor sliding security screen door is manufactured from a heavy-duty aluminium frame and fitted with 316 marine grade stainless woven steel security mesh.
The Defendoor sliding security screen door can be manufactured to suit centre opening sliding doors.
A deadlock is fitted to the active door, with the handle set at the required height and corresponding with locking latch which is fitted to the receiving channel of the non-active door upon installation.
The Defendoor sliding screen door is supplied with interlock systems which serve to lock the back of the doors into the fixed glass panels for added security.
Four heavy duty rollers with stainless steel bearings are fitted to each door.
The Defendoor passes testing for Forced Entry (AZT0014.16) and Simulated Wind Driven Debris Impact Tests (AZT0062.16) in addition to salt water tests, knife shear tests, pull tests, hinge level and longevity tests. All tests conducted by independent NATA laboratory.
FOR FULL DETAILS SEE OUR STANDARDS PAGE.
ADDITIONAL ITEM: Sliding Water Closer
Heavy Duty Built Quality
- 316 marine grade stainless steel woven mesh
- Heavy duty Defendoor aluminium security frame
- Austral SD7 single lock fitted
- Four heavy duty rollers with stainless steel bearings
- Frame interlocks plus 5 x 5/32 rivets for attachment
- Mesh diameter 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.80
- Ultimate tensile strength 860-940 Mpa
- Strands per inch, Warp - 11 Weft - 10.5
- Colour, Ultra black low sheen
- Testing, AS3715-2002, AAMA 2603-05 AAMA 2605-05
- External testing to relevant architectural standards, Salt spray, 10,000 hours
- Knife shear test. AS 5041-2003; Passed
- Higher Ni content
- Powder coated black
- Available in 18 colours
- Frame size: 20mm x 70mm
Category: Centre Opening Sliding Doors
Availability: In Stock/Custom Made